Monday, February 25, 2008

New Bed for the Nyes!



Hi Everyone! This is my first time blogging!! (so cross me off your blackmail list, Danielle!) I thought I'd post a picture of our new bed. We're quite excited about it. And just so you know, all those light spots on the headboard are actually shelves- I couldn't really get a good picture of it. I was trying to wait until I had a photo of our brand new painting of the Salt Lake Temple (thanks to Dani & Steve!!!!!) on the wall, but you'll all have to wait for that surprise because I'm pretty slow at deciding where to hang things!

Oh, and correction to Dad's earlier blog . . . Brian's birthday is on Thursday (Feb 28).

Things are going well with us. School is good. Brian's work is going well (if they could only stop sending him out of town every other week!!!). We're adapting to married life. We've got our routine down: I come home from work and read a book on the couch next to Brian while he plays xbox. Then we usually conclude the day with a couple episodes of Gilmore Girls. It's a pretty nice life. =)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you posted! And I LOVE the bed!!! That pic will look amazing over it (or wherever you decide to hang it!)

Keep posting...or I'll put you back on my blackmail list!!! hehehe!

Dan Sudweeks said...

Nice.... Looks really nice. I loved your mattress too. It made mom and I wished we had a mattress like yours.
Take care
Dad