Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm starting to wish I had some childhood pictures to post on here too! Actually, I'm starting to wish I had a scanner so if I had some, I could post them! But since I don't have either, I thought I would update you on life in the Nye household and show you our recent pictures. =)


Last week, we went to the Jazz game (one of Brian's friends invited us) and we sat on the 10th row! It was a lot of fun, even though we were losing the whole game. But in the 4th quarter the Jazz pulled ahead and won the game! It was very exciting!!

The next night (Brian's birthday), our washer broke and leaked through the 2 floors beneath us. They say all the water got trapped between the sub-flooring or something, so it's actually still leaking on our neighbors (5 days later). The fault is believed to be with RC Willey's, though, for installing it wrong. In the meantime, our washer is being checked over and over by their people and our stackable dryer is patiently waiting in our kitchen. Here is a pic of our present layout:


Baking and eating is a pretty interesting experience! It's great motivation to keep working out though- I have to suck in when I slide around it!

Right now, it's a little lonely- Brian's out of town again. But he'll be back Wed night, so at least the end is in sight. I hope all of you are having a good week! Love you all!

-Dana & Brian

1 comment:

Dani said...

Ha!!! You're current pics are way better than my oldies! You guys look so cute at the Jazz game and I love the kitchen layout. How perfect to have the dryer in such a central location...totally handy! Good thinking!!! :)