Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ping Pong Champ !!!!!!!

Ping Pong Champ
Hello everyone. Well, I asked Dawnia to tell us about her ping pong successes but she felt it was a bit self serving and refused to write anything. So here I am telling you all and especially giving Dallan and Deven advance notice that their little sister may in fact whoop em in a game next time. Dawnia had a Ping Pong class at college where she has been learning the fine Art of the game of Ping pong. She was successful in beating everyone in the class. They held a tournament in which Dawnia won the whole thing. She must have been awesome. The guy she beat was extremely upset with the loss and told Dawnia that they were still friends but that he was very ticked off that she had beat him. She is to be awarded a prize on Monday, I'm hoping it is a full ride scholarship. In asking Dawnia how she was able to beat him she said she played to his weaker backhand side keeping the ball low to the net and just playing the angles. She said that occasionally she would serve him up a nice juicy forehand ball with a wicked undercut, which worked quite well in getting him to slam it into the net. Well, done Dawnia !!!I wished I had a picture to post with this but I don't. Maybe we can ask Dawnia to post one for us.Love ya all. Lets all work on our ping pong game so we can be ready for Dawnia next Christmas.Dad

1 comment:

Dani said...

Way to go Dawnia! We couldn't be prouder! :)

And I just have to mention that I think my favorite part of this post, is hearing dad use the word 'wicked' in describing Dawni's play! So trendy Dad! :) hehehe!